piramide-ceintures is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with legal requirements, including the General Data Protection Regulations which entered into force on May 25, 2018 in the member states of the European Union .
piramide-ceintures undertakes to use the confidential information of Customers only in the context of the operation of its Site.
1. Customer consent
2. Data collected
2.1 The personal data collected on the Site are as follows:
- name, first name
- postal address
- email address
- phone number
- payment information
Personal data is collected when the Customer places an order, creates a customer account or subscribes to the newsletter.
2.2 Other data collected
The deletion and / or deactivation of Cookies leads to a degraded experience and Customer service, the Customer can however configure and / or delete Cookies from their browsers at any time.
3. The purposes of data collection
As the data controller, piramide-ceintures collects personal data from the Customer in a lawful manner and with respect for their rights. The main objective of collecting personal data is to provide a secure, optimal, efficient and personalized Customer experience.
The information collected by piramide-ceintures, including personal data, is used for the following purposes:
- Account creation and access procedure, account management;
- Manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, transmit orders;
- For the technical management of the Site and its operational functions (including logistics), as well as for the resolution of any technical problem, statistical analyzes, tests and research;
- To prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuse liable to damage the Site or jeopardize the security of transactions;
- To manage, if necessary, promotions, contests or any event available on the Site;
- To respond to and communicate with customer requests (e.g. managing requests for information).
4. Sharing of collected data
piramide-ceintures undertakes to store all personal data collected via the Site and to share it only under certain circumstances and in accordance with the provisions of law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended.
piramide-ceintures does not share personal information, except in the following cases:
- Internal use: piramide-ceintures transmits information to its advisers and third party service providers who work on behalf of the company and require access to customer data in order to perform the tasks that piramide-ceintures entrusts to them ( for example: hosts, suppliers and online payment organizations, carriers);
- these providers will only have access to Customer data to perform these services and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as piramide-ceintures;
- for analysis purposes: piramide-ceintures transmits data to third parties for statistical analysis purposes, piramide-ceintures does not sell, trade or rent the customer's identifiable personal data to third-party websites or third-party businesses for commercial purposes;
- these providers have limited access to Customer data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations personal.
As indicated above, the Customer's personal data may be transferred and / or be otherwise accessible to third-party service providers, including outside the European Economic Area, for the sole purpose of providing the services. or if required by applicable regulations.
piramide-ceintures will systematically require these third parties to take, in accordance with current regulations, all appropriate organizational and technical measures, to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data.
By using the Site, the Customer expressly consents to the transfer of his personal data under the conditions described above.
Data transfer to Google Analytics
piramide-ceintures uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc. ("Google") to improve the functioning of the Site. Google uses the data collected to track and study usage of the Site, to prepare activity reports and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own ad network. The Customer can consult the page https://policies.google.com/privacy to not be tracked by Google Analytics.
Transfer of data to social networks
The Site uses different social media plugins provided by the most important social media (e.g. facebook.com, twitter.com, ...).
By surfing on the Site, navigation data may be transferred directly to the social networks concerned, even without direct interaction from the Customer. The Customer acknowledges and accepts that the management of social media plugins is directly provided by the company that manages the corresponding plugin. When the Customer uses the plugins available through the Site (eg accesses their identifiers to a social network, or links their piramide-ceintures account to their account on a social network, click on the Facebook “Like” button. "Or" share "), the Client's browser establishes a direct connection to the server of this social network, which sends the contents of the plug-in directly to the Client's browser.
piramide-ceintures can therefore receive data concerning the Customer, in accordance with the conditions of use and protection of privacy of the social network concerned and can add this information to the personal data of the Customer that it has already collected via the Site.
If the Client agrees to share the information with social networks, piramide-ceintures will share the data with them in accordance with the Client's preferences.
5. Duration of storage of personal data
piramide-ceintures accesses, uses, processes, classifies and stores the personal data collected only for the purposes described above.
Personal data is kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected and processed and in application of any retention period required by applicable law.
In any case, the data retention period will not exceed 25 years.
6. Customer law and recourse
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms, as modified in 2004, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, opposition and deletion of personal data concerning him. The Customer can exercise this right by sending an electronic message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, individuals can exercise their right to limit processing, erasure of their data and portability at any time from May 25, 2018.
piramide-ceintures will reply within 2 months after the exercise of the right.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, the person concerned has the option of contacting the CNIL in France or any other local organization that is empowered to process this type of request.
7. Data controller
Or by post, to the following address: piramide-ceintures Customer Service, 41 rue Meslay 75003 PARIS - FRANCE, indicating your last name, first name, address, email and, if possible, customer reference in order to speed up processing. account of your request.
Or by email at the following address: email@example.com